This program is part of PSEG Long Island's Energy Efficiency Program. It's designed specifically to assist our customers in their effort to conserve energy while protecting the environment. It will also help PSEG manage its electric supply during peak periods, which will help ensure the availability of reliable power for Long Island.
This thermostat will allow you to adjust the temperature manually or remotely via the internet or your smartphone while providing an efficient use of energy when programming features are used.
- Manage your energy usage to fit your lifestyle
- Program your thermostat using the internet or your smartphone
- Help to ensure reliable power to you and your community
- Help reduce air pollution
- Delay need for costly power delivery system upgrades
- You get a free Carrier smart thermostat (valued at $300) and we'll handle the installations, at no cost to you
To begin using your central air conditioning, please check that MODE is set on COOL. To check this, press the UP button to light up the screen. MODE is located in the upper left hand corner of the lit screen. If you do not see the word COOL below MODE, please press the MODE button until COOL is displayed. You are now ready to use your central air conditioning.